||[Jun. 12th, 2004|08:34 pm]
|||||depressed and angry||]|
|||||all the above||]|
This is kind of the old "On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing), and write down your favorite line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line. Then, have your friends comment and see if they know the songs" deal but I am not hitting shuffle. I am going over the last 20 or so songs I've listened to.
1) I might do that stuff if it didn't make me feel like shit
2) I'll end up alone like I began
3) Let your waves crash down on me and take me away
4) We're blessed with the force and the sight of electronics
5) A friend in needs a friend indeed
6) Words you say never seem to live up to the ones inside your head
7) We're growing cold. It's getting old. We should have known it's over.
8) All my innocence is wasted on the dead and dreaming
9) The choice was mine, I didn't think enough
10) Holding out your heart to people who never really care how you are
11) If I could only give you everything you know I haven't got
12) Smile, walk away. Go home & cry. It’s just a bad dream
13) What good is confidence?
14) A head full of lies is the weight, tied to my waist
15) Nice story...tell it to Reader's Digest!
16) She looked at my hand and said it’s bad, crossed her eyes and fell back dead
17) Some people get by with a little understanding
18) Why have you forsaken me in your eyes
19) And her nose starts to bleed a most beautiful ruby red
20) Now you’re up shit's creek with a turd for a paddle
(caveats: 12 is a fairly unknown song)